45: Iris Briand, RDN – 6 Nutritional Must-Haves For Your Student-Athlete
A Student-Athlete’s diet can have an immense impact on their energy level, health, and focus.
Making smart nutritional choices comes with a long list of positives: it improves strength & endurance, boosts metabolism, enhances electrolyte balance, amps up cardiovascular health, maintains good stamina, and improves coordination & mental focus.
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Iris Briand, explains how to achieve these amazing nutritional benefits for the Student-Athlete. These nutritional must-haves are backed by digestive science and natural body needs.
You’ll also discover how to decrease those pesky junk food cravings every Student-Athlete faces. This expert advice develops a healthy appetite for food that nourishes the body and mind.
Download my nutrition cheat sheet and discover how your Student-Athlete can achieve all 6 nutritional must-haves!
Iris Briand, RDN – Founder of Sol Food Nutrition
- Iris was raised on an Organic orchard in the Willamette Valley, where she grew up working on the family’s fruit & vegetable farm.
- Her nutritional education centers on assisting others to make healthy food choices and enhance their natural energy levels.
- Currently, serves as the Nutrition Provider at Geri Care and 2BWell Clinic
- Served as the Clinical Dietitian at Robison Jewish Health Center and Rose Schnitzer Manor in Portland, Oregon
- Served as the Nutrition Instructor at Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Institute
- Graduated with Honors from Oregon State University with a Bachelors of Science in Nutrition, 2011
- To learn more about Iris visit: http://solfoodnutrition.com/